Thursday, February 16, 2006

Unflattering, though it may be, I just had to put up a "Sister" photo since Thune did. This was a while ago, as you can see by Miriam's braces and Charis' hair.

Ahh...the good ol' days of all living at home... Sharing a bathroom, bedrooms, CLOTHES, phone, internet (our neat-o dial-up...grrr) the CAR, but we shared the love...oh yes we did. Some a bit too enthusiastically for my taste, i.e. M----- and the shower....yes....she did. I know. That's what I thought too. ;) Yes, those were the years....
 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, February 17, 2006 , Blogger Lisa said...

Love the picture. Is this payback to Bethie for her picture? HA HA. I love all my Solomon girls!

 
At 9:50 AM, February 17, 2006 , Blogger Miriam Solomon said...

um a couple things:

1. THE BRACES!!!
2. we shared clothes??? i remember ASKING to share, but then getting rejected.
3. i have NO IDEA what you're talking about when you reference the "shower" ?! hmm

 
At 12:24 PM, February 17, 2006 , Blogger Charis said...

The part I love about this is...

well, all of it.
But I love it that Sadie's in it, too. (There roll Phil's eyes...)

I love that that was a great picture of who each of us were then. And I'm soo glad that the Lord has changed me! (Not just the hair, guys!) He loved(s) me, and humbled me, and showed me His amazing grace!!!!! He's such a wonderful Lord!

And I'm going to have to go with Rime on that one-- the clothes? I can remember letting Beth borrow some of mine (I liked that to a degree :) ), but for the most part, we all liked to keep our clothes to ourselves. Okay, okay, you're right... as we got older, we shared more and more-- b/c to borrow, you had to let-be-borrowed!

Miriam: I remember the shower. Poor Cindy.

I love you all, and am heartsick for the times you're still able to have together-- I want to be there! Phil and I are coming over tonight, maybe to sleep over... French toast tomorrow, anyone?

 
At 12:34 PM, February 17, 2006 , Blogger Cindy said...

YES, mirm and i shared clothes. and the shower...ah yes. you forget my dear that i will be living at home for the summer. . . .

 
At 11:03 PM, February 17, 2006 , Blogger Miriam Solomon said...

NO!!! I CAN'T HANDLE A WHOLE SUMMER WITH YOU!! i can only imagine the amount of "ghee ghee ghee"...AHHH! i'm barracading my bed and only I will have the key to get in. (mwah-hah-hah)

 
At 3:05 PM, February 19, 2006 , Blogger Beth said...

excuse me. ahem, EXCUSE ME! let us not forget that there is one who still has yet to speak. now mirm, you think that YOU have it bad when cindy comes home? well try finally tasting a drop of freedom from the bondage of two communist equally tyrannical, power-craving, blood-thirsty maniacs and then having it ripped from my arms again and again as they won't go away! every time i finally get up the courage to hope that i might have a moment of solitude, they come back....again......and again..... WILL IT NEVER END?!?!?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home