Chronicles of Cindy
Hi, Guys! I'm a new RN moving to Grand Rapids, MI to hopefully start work on the neonatal unit at Spectrum Hospital. I rejoice in loving my Savior, Jesus Christ, and have been blessed with many friends and family, not the least of which is my wonderful boyfriend, Scott!



1 Comments:
I think I like your version of the CP trip better than Mirmann's. For one, yours is more honest and insightful, and also you have more pictures posted. But, I must say, Mirmann is a little more descriptive about the incredible rush that one senses when putting their own life into the trusty hands of gravity defying thrill rides.
And by the way, I'm still waiting for your phone call, saying that "IT" has finally happened to you. Of course, until you get a job, I hope "IT" doesn't happen, in which case I don't want to know why "IT" was given the opportunity to happen if you're not working!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home