Chronicles of Cindy
Hi, Guys! I'm a new RN moving to Grand Rapids, MI to hopefully start work on the neonatal unit at Spectrum Hospital. I rejoice in loving my Savior, Jesus Christ, and have been blessed with many friends and family, not the least of which is my wonderful boyfriend, Scott!



4 Comments:
Oh my gosh!!! You know who he looks like? He looks like Bob Guinney...the Bachelor.
"surprisingly" the trip wasn't boring? did you expect a 2 hour drive with your new boyfriend to be boring!? c'mon cinny k. give the guy some credit. i've only talked to him on the phone for like 15 minutes and i know he's a cut up!
Uhh, can I just say MARRY that boy! He's a cutie. You two look like a really cute and comfy couple in that picture!
(You don't want him to meet me, because I might just accidently tell him an embarrassing story about you)
Oh my...he DOES look like Bob Guinney!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home