Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pix from Church Euchre night Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, April 20, 2006 , Blogger Lisa said...

Euchre night is always a fun time, even if I didn't win this time. Oh well, a woman still won!

 
At 11:44 AM, April 20, 2006 , Blogger Andy said...

Yea for the girls!!!!!!!!! It was a fun night. It was good to meet your man on Sunday. As I said before, He's a cutie and very nice also! Love you Cindy!

 
At 9:32 AM, April 24, 2006 , Blogger WhyamIdoingthis said...

Hey Cindy...Euchre was fun but I'm more intrigued with this Scott fellow. My grandma always said that Love finds you when you least expect it to. Don't be afraid of Miriam giving him the third degree...that's what sisters are for...and she's just looking out for you in the long run. If she scares him, he's not good enough for you anyway!

 
At 7:20 AM, April 27, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

:( I missed the last euchre night.

Oh well, there's always a next time (right?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home