Chronicles of Cindy
Hi, Guys! I'm a new RN moving to Grand Rapids, MI to hopefully start work on the neonatal unit at Spectrum Hospital. I rejoice in loving my Savior, Jesus Christ, and have been blessed with many friends and family, not the least of which is my wonderful boyfriend, Scott!



3 Comments:
We can never have too many nurses at the retreat!
Awww Cindy, you are so sweet!!! I'm not so sure about this whole boyfriend thing though because you are all still supposed to be like 12. When I think about Ash being married, you being out of college and even Dustin and Beth being in college, I realize how quickly time went by. I am blessed to be a part of your life. After all, you are definitely one of my 4 favorite Solomon girls!!!
Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love ya!!!
I glad you are so happy and don't stop smiling!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home