Tuesday, May 23, 2006

FINALLY!

FINALLY! I'm finished! YAY! This is one of those days you know will come eventually, but you can't quite believe it until it actually does! I have finished four years of college and now am a nurse....almost. [I still have to take the National State Board of Nursing Exam in July but aside from that...] This past week was one of the best of my life and my family including Mom, Dad, Beth, Miriam, Charis, Phil and my Grandpa all came up from Thur. till Sunday to help me celebrate! Following this post are some of the fabulous pictures of this past week! Enjoy!

5 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, May 23, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations beautiful!!!!! I can't believe it! All of those belt beatings have finally whipped you into a respectible college grad!

 
At 8:39 PM, May 23, 2006 , Blogger Lisa said...

Congratulations Cindy!!! I will see you soon.

 
At 5:51 AM, May 24, 2006 , Blogger Andy said...

We are so proud of you! You are a beautiful young woman and you will be a wonderful nurse. Marty and I love you so much (and of course the rest of your family) You did good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:39 PM, May 24, 2006 , Blogger Joni said...

Good for you, Cindy. You look so happy in all of those pictures. I am very happy for you!

 
At 10:04 AM, April 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home